Our lawyers advise companies, managers and individuals in all their national and international projects. By offering a local and multidisciplinary service as well as innovative, pragmatic and global solutions, our objective is to create a partnership relationship with companies and to provide them with high added value through our consulting and legal assistance missions.
Specialized in Franco-German and international relations for more than 35 years, our lawyers master several languages, cooperate with their counterparts within the Moore international network and accompany French and foreign companies in understanding and managing cultural and technical differences.
A global support in all legal fields
A global support in all legal fields
Our team of lawyers offers a range of legal services that cover all the needs of companies, during their different life cycles (creation, development, transformation or management of exceptional situations).
- Corporate – Company law
- M&A (acquisition and sale of companies)
- Data protection
- Commercial law
- Distribution, competition and consumer law
- Transport and logistics
- Real Estate, Commercial Leases
- Litigation, arbitration and mediation
- Debt collection
Corporate, Business law
- Creation of companies in various forms (companies, branches, establishments, joint-ventures)
- Organization of governance (articles of association, shareholders’ agreements)
- Management of the criminal liability of companies and their directors
- Support for the development of companies (fundraising, refinancing, capital structuring and implementation of financing tools)
- Reorganization and transformation of groups
- Management of the day-to-day business of companies and legal secretariat
- Assistance in the context of collective procedures
M&As (Acquisition and sale of companies)
- Preparation of the sale (setting up of data rooms, compliance review)
- Structuring of the sale/acquisition operation from a financial, legal, tax and social point of view (determination of the acquisition vehicle, analysis of all the impacts in France and abroad, optimization of financial and tax levers)
- Performing due diligence
- Negotiation and drafting of the entire legal package (confidentiality agreements, letters of intent, share purchase agreements (SPA), asset and liability guarantees, etc.)
- Valuation and PPA (purchase price allocation)
- Realization of GDPR maturity diagnostics
- Support in the compliance process for all stakeholders (employees, customers, suppliers) and its follow-up
- Verification of the legal compliance of the crisis management processes and security measures implemented within the company
- Reviewing and adapting legal documentation with respect to data protection rules
- Drafting of intra-group agreements governing data protection issues
- Assistance in the prevention and management of CNIL inspections
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts (data protection clauses and IT contracts, etc.) 1
- Commercial and industrial contracts
- Commercial practices (general terms and conditions of sale, annual negotiations, termination of commercial relations, etc.)
- Businesses (creation, rental, transfer, etc.)
- Companies in difficulty (safeguard, recovery, liquidation)
- Public-private partnership tenders and contracts
- Intellectual and industrial property
Distribution, competition and consumption
Anti-competitive practices (cartels, abuse of dominant position, economic dependence, unfair competition, etc.)
Distribution agreements (franchise, exclusive/selective distribution, commercial agency, etc.)
Consumer sales (B2C) – (general terms and conditions of sale, sales regulations and consumer information, etc.)
Litigation, arbitration and mediation
- Litigation before all courts and authorities (competition authorities, CNIL, etc.) in France and Germany
- Commercial and civil litigation (disputes relating to the performance and termination of contracts, liability claims, industrial claims, personal injury, construction, etc.)
- Out-of-court and in-court expertise
- Arbitration and mediation
- Business criminal law
- Tax, social and URSSAF litigation
Transport and logistics
- Settlement of disputes, amicable or contentious – representation of insurance companies, carriers, French and foreign freight forwarders before all French courts
- Negotiation and drafting of transport, freight forwarding and logistics contracts
- Advice in the field of transport insurance
- Recovery of freight, including direct action – “Gayssot” Law, and of all other claims in the transport secto
Real estate, commercial leases
Negotiation, drafting and adaptation of leases (commercial lease, short-term lease, precarious lease or professional lease, etc.)
Revision, fixing, indexation or de-capping of rents
Management of difficulties between landlords and tenants (implementation of the resolutory clause, request for suspension, actions in the event of unpaid rent or non-compliance with the lease, implementation of eviction procedures, assistance in determining eviction compensation, etc.)
Assistance with the renewal or termination of a commercial lease
Transfer of the right to a commercial lease
- Amicable collection
- Judicial collection
- Forced execution
- Collective proceedings (declaration of claims, claims for goods, etc.)
Are you interested in this subject?
Contact our team
Regulatory updates, economic crisis, international mobility, taxation, information systems... These issues affect the management of your company. Follow all our online webinars.
Atelier Pratique : Contrôle Fiscal & Digital
Tendances de l’administration fiscale, Renforcement du contrôle du digital, préparation des vérifications par le FISC.
Atelier pratique Cyber Sécurité
Bonnes pratiques, assurance du risque, témoignages. Paris, Strasbourg, Metz
Atelier pratique : Mobilité Internationale
Impacts sociaux, fiscaux et financiers des nouveaux modes d’organisation du travail (télétravail, mobilité, flexibilité ...).
Atelier pratique : Les 5 astuces que vous ne connaissez pas encore en matière de Transmission d’Entreprise
Recommandations et bonnes pratiques sur le plan juridique, fiscal et financier.
Find all our analyses, our points of view and our publications on all issues related to the life of the company.
THE $4TRILLION ESG DIVIDEND
Businesses globally arebattempting to negotiate anbunprecedented range of existential challenges from supply chain disruption to heightened geopolitical tension. Together, they have created a perfect...
LE MEMO SOFFAL
ZOOM sur les principales mesures introduites par la Loi « pouvoir d’achat » et la Loi de finances rectificative pour 2022, publiées le 17 août 2022
DECRET-TERTIAIRE : quelles obligations pour les bailleurs et preneurs des bâtiments tertiaires ?
Les règlementations liées à la performance énergétique des bâtiments - neufs ou anciens- ne cessent d'évoluer. Les dispositions du Décret Tertiaire - récemment recodifiées (Décret n° 2021-872 du 30 j...